Pumpkin Stencils

I'm still in San Diego, but I wanted to drop in to let you know about this:
(You can't download these adorable stencils from the image below--I just wanted to share the info.) Go to Better Homes & Gardens Online to download as many stencils as you'd like, and BH&G will donate to March of Dimes and other charities. The "catch" is that you enter your email address to register, but you can de-select the free newsletter offers. Then you enter your address for March of Dimes post mailings, which I don't mind, because they don't over-solicit and they give good health information about pregnancy and infants. After that, you choose the stencil you want to download (I chose both "Holding Hands" and "Butterfly") and you get a .pdf with the stencil and directions. 

It only took a few seconds, and I donated to a cause I care about, plus I have an alternative to my standard crooked smiley-face jack-o-lantern. If you want more stencils, you can download other fun designs to support  Rebuilding Together, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Humane Society of the US, and Susan G. Komen. 

Happy carving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your insights, input, and friendly opinion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...