Usborne Party Invitation

I'm hosting an Usborne Book Party on Wednesday. A combination of food, toddlers, and books sounds golden to me!

You're invited! Email me (anna.culpATgmail) if you would like to Skype to join the party.

If you can't make it, but want to check out the books we'll be reading and adding to our libraries, here's your invitation: (Click on the URL after Place, or here.) I already know I'll be ordering That's Not My Dragon.


You are invited to an Usborne Books & More eShow to explore the world of Usborne and Kane Miller Books.  A child's interest in reading and learning is stimulated by the lavish illustrations and informative content.  There are over 1500 bright, colorful and fun titles covering activities, puzzles and a wide range of subjects for children of all ages.

Usborne Books & More - We bring you the books kids love to read!

Hosted by: Anna Kitchens
Place: www.myubam.com/HOS199127
When: Today thru 6/29/2011 11:59:00 PM

Everyone is welcome, so invite a friend.

It's a rewarding experience when a child opens a book and discovers the magic of reading.


Tell me which ones you have and love, and which ones you can't resist getting for the kid in your life (or yourself)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your insights, input, and friendly opinion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...