When My Baby Dreams


Have you checked out one of last year's internet sensations, Mila's Daydreams? Adele Enersen, formerly in advertising, started photographing her baby while on her maternity leave. (She's from Finland [cheer], and so it's possible her maternity leave is up to three years. I didn't ask her.) The photographs were made into a book, When My Baby Dreams, and I couldn't help but order it. It's like taking the sweetness of watching a baby sleep and the softness of happy daydreams and putting them into big pictures to flip through whenever you need an endorphin rush. Now, Adele's expecting her second baby, and her second book, (fairytales), is due next winter! You can see her talk about it on the Today Show.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your insights, input, and friendly opinion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...