Family Fun

I've noticed that having a child has changed my idea of fun. Pre-child, my husband and I would have scoffed at the idea of standing outside the library/city building listening to a children's choir sing a long list of Christmas songs, with freezing hands and feet, waiting for the grand moment when the lights strung on eight trees were plugged in. 



 [phone picture evidence]

But Baby A saw a giant dog! And we danced to Jingle Bells! And she liked the lights! And we got free candy canes! (And she did not step in the mysterious vomit next to the park bench, so the evening was a total success.)

Has having kids or grandkids changed your idea of what to do (or not do) on a weekday evening?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your insights, input, and friendly opinion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...