Tell Me What You Want, What You Really, Really, Want

from Young Writer's Conference

I've been working really hard (is it work if you do it for fun?) to write with intention, provide helpful content, and to make this place pleasant, aesthetically. I think I've come a long way, and have a lot of room to improve. Help me, will you? I'd like your feedback on layout/appearance, what I write about, and how I write about it. There's no need to hold back; I'm an editor, I can take any constructive criticism. Watch for the polls there on the right.


Here are some questions, if you are feeling particularly critical (in the literature sense) today:

Is there anything that...
makes your eyes glaze over in boredom? 
you've come back to see again because you liked it? 
you'd recommend to a friend?
bugs you? 
makes you laugh? 
you'd like to see here?

I hope to see you in the comments!

Thanks! You're the best.

1 comment:

It makes my day to hear your insights, input, and friendly opinion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...