Coming Soon to a Theater Near You

artistcs28's Indie Public blog


My next bajillion weekends are booked with special events, and I'm thrilled. Some of them may interest you, so I thought I'd give you the run-down:

Thursday, 4/21      my first guest post, at Utah Children's Writers blog
Friday, 4/22            Earth Day
4/22                           Utah Valley Women's Expo with a friend
Sunday, 4/24         Easter

Friday, 4/29            Arbor Day
Saturday, 4/30      March for Babies walk
Sunday, 5/1             May Day / Vappu

Friday, 5/6               celebration of 6 May family birthdays
5/6 and 5/7              Provo Library Children's Book Festival 
Sunday, 5/8            Mother's Day

Friday, 5/13             the only Friday the 13th in 2011
Saturday, 5/14       future sister-in-law marries my bro (not the one that just turned seventeen)

Saturday, 5/21      my baby's first birthday party, and oh, yes, there will be pictures

Saturday, 5/28      pools open
Monday, 5/30        Memorial Day

I am pretty jazzed to talk about most of these happenings, and to give lots of bossy tips on what picture books to pair with the holidays!

Anything coming up you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your insights, input, and friendly opinion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...