Shout Out

Have you checked out The Children's Corner? I first discovered them through a mention at ruffling feathers, and I'm hooked on their great tips, fashion showcases, and family stories. Today, they let Christina tell the story of her baby's fight to survive. Christina is the mom in the ambassador family for Utah County March for Babies (March of Dimes). I'll be walking with her on April 30th in Provo Canyon for March for Babies. Support babies and families like hers, and all the babies in your life, by donating any amount.

And, hey!
Hay is for horses.

1 comment:

  1. Anna-- it's Sarah from the UT Children's Writers Blog. I want to give you a day for our "30 Days, 30 Stories" project. Can you send me your email?

    sw_southerlands(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your insights, input, and friendly opinion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...