Happy Christmas!

I'm trying very hard to teach myself Photoshop; my skills are still quite crude...does anyone teach private lessons?
Here are the post-Christmas cards I created, with you in mind. I think I like the third one best...A is playing with a string of lights under my parents' tree.
 




My favorite line from White Christmas is the lullaby written for the movie: "If you're tired and you can't sleep, just count your blessings instead of sheep, and you'll fall asleep counting your blessings."
The best Christmas story (read to us by my dad) was Luke 2. 
My favorite part of the story: And Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart.
I hope you make some time to reflect on our Savior and many blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm learning too! Let's get together sometime and teach each other! :D I love the third one too, and baby A is just adorable :D

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your insights, input, and friendly opinion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...