Happy Autumn!

source

Today is the official first day of fall. Autumn. I never know what I want to call it. I've already let fall trickle in, with sweatshirts in the morning (stripped off by 11 AM), and Simply Made apple juice, and Halloween Oreos. And although I miss the pool, I'm ready to discover autumn adventures. I'm pretty sure it will revolve around food. My top two goals for the fall are to go apple picking and to carve a pumpkin and roast its seeds. Before it's too late, because Utah autumns tend to suddenly be covered in snow, I've got to find some good apple-picking/pumpkin-carving picture books. At our Kid to Kid store, we picked up Clifford's Apple-Picking Day, which is, of course, cute. But there must be a lot more on that beautiful subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your insights, input, and friendly opinion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...