March for Babies 2011

We braved three inches of SNOW and walked for babies-- my baby, my cousin, my friends' babies... all babies! This cute diagram explains how donations to March of Dimes benefit babies and their families.

photo of the souvenir photo and beads we got                (purple for all families, blue for babies served by the mission of March of Dimes, and white for angel babies)






the awesome photo Spouse got on his phone



















I was inspired to hear and see photos of families who endured so much and survived, whether their babies are still fighting happily for health today, or who now have healthy babies, or who are remembering their babies who are now in Heaven.

If you'd still like to donate any amount, click here. And I hope you join us next year, or find a walk near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your insights, input, and friendly opinion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...