Things to do and places to be...

HAPPY SPRING! My baby girl is 10 months old today! I can't believe how fast she grows and how much she learns every day. Yesterday, she started saying "Good. Good. Good." I don't think she's saying it with meaning, but she probably picked it up from her dad's constant praise of her efforts, achievements, and patience. (I praise her, too, but in Finnish.)


COMING UP NEXT MONTH:

If you're a writer for any kind of young reader in Utah, be sure to enter the First Line Contest by April 2nd. The prizes are good, plus, it's fun! When you check it out, you'll see the awwwwwwwesome Writing and Illustrating for Young Reader's Conference is coming up June 13th-17th!

And if you're in Utah in April, come walk with me! I'm on team babyalexandra for the Utah County March for Babies (March of Dimes). The walk is Saturday, April 30th, and it's going to be so fun! Whether or not you can walk with me, you can donate any amount. "Funds raised in March for Babies support research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And they will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care."

Baby A was in level 1 NICU because they thought she might have been born with an infection. Fortunately, she was healthy and came home with us on time. I walk for my cousin, my three friends, and many acquaintances who waited much longer and fought much greater battles in coming home and growing up. I walk in gratitude for my healthy pregnancy and my growing baby.



P.S. My wish is gone, and I think it might be coming true.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 10 Months Baby A! I can't believe she is so big now!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your insights, input, and friendly opinion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...